- HOW CAN gillINC DELIVER TOP QUALITY
CREATIVE WEB DEVELOPMENT FOR SO MUCH LESS THAN THE LARGER COMPANIES?
- For starters, no office space or travel overhead- a virtual
homebased format allows gillINC to offer top work for the most competitive
hourly rates. Both Mary Gillen and Andy Attiliis have worked successfully
from in-home studios for over 16 years. Today, with the help of ever improving
technologies, their production could not be greater if they worked in the
- Creative direction, Internet technology, design,
writing, image making HTML scripting and so much more is required to provide
highly professional Web products.
- HOW CAN JUST 2 INDIVIDUALS PROVIDE
ALL THE RIGHT STUFF IN A TIMELY MANNER?
- Together, Mary Gillen and Andy Attiliis have over 48 years
of hands-on creative and marketing experience.
Hands-on meaning that during every day of their entire careers each has
focused head and hand on the actual making of creative marketing products.
Such backgrounds make this team unique in their ability to fit the right
work processes, freelancers and tools together for the most efficient accomplishment
of every assignment.
Exercise your vast communication capabilities to find the best creative
- Whether it be with a flourish of your pen, some
clicks across the keyboard, a screaming fax, dulcet tones over the phone,
a cool e-mail and/or a more traditional snail mail, you will get our attention
and response promptly.
For you to contact us:
- Andy Attiliis
- 9710 Days Farm Drive, Vienna, VA 22182
- (703)759-4283 fax(703)759-4284
- Mary Gillen
- 11433 Gunston Road Way
- Mason Neck, VA 22079
- (703)339-7400 fax(703)339-5644
For us to contact you:
Our best price advice.
Or,8 steps to finding the best creative value for Web site design.
- Keep up with Advertising Age magazine and you'll see that the average
prices for small, medium and large Web sites varies to the extreme from
coast to coast. Shop the top creative firms and you'll find that no one
has published an easy formula for pricing Web site design because every
project is unique unto itself. So, how should you begin the process of
choosing a Web site design firm? Here are the steps gillINC recommends:
- 1. Make a list of goals that you want the site to accomplish.
- 2. View Web designer's sites to find samples that look good and do
what you need.
- 3. Find out who in a firm are the key people responsible for actually
doing the work on your site.
- 4. Ask for and study their creative, Web technical, design, writing
and illustration experience.
- 5. Share your goals list with those responsible for creative and technical
strategy. Carefully consider the questions and suggestions submitted during
- 6. At this point, if you are not at once overwhelmed and enthusiastic
by the possibilities they offer, you should probably look further. If you
are, and all other considerations are positive, it is time to examine economics
- 7. Determine the business format in which a designer works. Some are
more streamlined, carrying much less overhead than others. Ask for an hourly
- 8. Make sure that their current responsibilities don't prohibit the
firm from delivering an outstanding product within your schedule.