While the startup requirements of most creative professionals are fairly similar, the manner in which information is gathered can vary greatly. Andy Attiliis uses a job information form to efficiently gather necessary data and specifically inform the client of what will be done.
To receive a preliminary proposal and price estimate for writing services, prospective clients should review, complete and submit the following:
job information form for writing
Writing services by Andy Attiliis include headline/concept development. Also offered is ad, brochure, poster, comic strip and corporate cartoon copywriting. Creative direction and editing is provided for lengthier projects. These are the general steps taken by Andy Attiliis to provide writing services:
1. Review client information from this completed job information form.
2. Provide basic proposal that includes description of work to be done and price estimate. Where applicable, size and number of pages will be recommended unless otherwise indicated below by client under "Client Information".
3. Upon receipt from client of relevant materials (copies), provide detailed proposal based on client's specific need that includes each step of work to be done, timeline and price quotation.
4. Upon receipt from client of approved detailed proposal and relevant materials (originals if necessary), confirm timeline's start date and finish dates.
5. Write headline(s) and visual description(s). Render simple black line thumbnail of favorite concept. Write brief rationale for the most successful concept which includes format specifications suggesting kind, size and volume of vehicle needed to carry message.
6. Deliver presentation via e-mail, fax or internet accompanied by phone consultation, or in person.
7. Upon approval of concept, write first-draft copy and submit with general description of copy direction and how it will best support concept.
8. Upon approval of first-draft copy, review client's comments for suggested improvements and write final copy.
9. When requested, also provide semi-comprehensive layout of headline, key visual and copy as a starting point to begin design in addition to first-draft copy.
10. When requested, proofread blueline or equivalent prior to printing or other production.
useage policy: DESIGN AND WRITING- Client is entitled to exclusive (except for self-promotional use by Andy Attiliis) unlimited use of design and writing by Andy Attiliis for 3 years from date of original invoice for the work and to unlimited useage of same thereafter. ILLUSTRATION- Client is entitled to exclusive (except for self-promotional use by Andy Attiliis) unlimited use of illustrations by Andy Attiliis for 2 years from date of original invoice for the work and to unlimited useage of same for 2 additional years. For Web-only, Internet-only or Intranet-only useage(or any combination thereof) of illustrations, client is entitled to unlimited useage.
I have reviewed Andy's approach
and would like to see the client information portion of this job information form.
Please note that this page and the next could serve as a useful creative guide whether you decide to hire Andy or not. Please feel free to print them both.